Image Map

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Erin Condren Teacher Planner Review Part 1: Ordering

**I am in no way officiated with Erin Condren, and am not endorsed for promoting products.**

When I became a teacher, the one thing I got super excited about was organizing my room in such an adorable way. Baskets, binders, and more...it all made me so excited. When I finally got my own room last year, I didn't focus on making it super cute. I focused more on making sure that I understood the curriculum assigned to me. This year, I redesigned the layout of my classroom, and am focusing on being a more organized and prepared teacher. To top that off, my classroom can be cute as well.

One of the key things that I kept seeing on Pinterest over the past few years was the Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planner.I kept seeing what an awesome planner it was, and all the reviews of it, so I finally broke down and bought one. It is such an awesome planner! I LOVE IT!!!!



When you go to purchase the planner you have the option to "Personalize a Lesson Planner" or order one "Ready to Ship". I choose to personalize the planner. Choosing a cover took a long time, but I finally choose one that went along with my classroom theme....black with multicolored, bright dots. It really makes me smile when I use it during the day. I added my name and my school's name to the planner as well. It is easily known that this is my lesson planner.



There are several other options to personalize your planner further. I added 3 sheet protectors to my planner, rather than just the 1 that is included. I also added 14 checklist pages, rather than the 7 that are included. Once you have added the planner to your cart, you can add various accessories as well. One thing I added was the "Designer Date Dots" for the monthly calendar pages. I also added the customized event stickers, but the planner comes with so many already, that the customized ones were not worth it, to me. The other important thing that I got personalized was a Carry All Clutch, in the large size. It is a life saver!!!



In the next few blog posts, I'll review the parts of the planner, and how I've started to use them this year.







No comments:

Post a Comment