Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 recap

I haven't posted a blog post in a LONG time. 2013 got a little crazy. In August I received a phone call for an interview, which I happily took. It was for a long, per diem substitute job in Edison Township. I interviewed with the science supervisor and she, right away, recommended me to the Principal of the middle school where the opening was. I interviewed with the principal and accepted the position. I was ECSTATIC! I finally had my own classroom, even if it was only for 2 months. I was so happy to set up the room and start the school year off with these students. They really touched my heart, and made my 1st real "LTS" job a success! I may have been a little hesitant to go too far out of the box, but it was a learning experience.

Once that job was over, I just subbed per diem for random teachers in the district. I have been on about 3 other interviews since and am waiting to hear back from them all. It is all a learning experience, which I am happy to take.

2014 will be a better year for blogging. Enjoy the last 2 days of 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment