Image Map

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Classroom Reveal 2015

I am entering my second year of teaching. I did a total room makeover with both the layout and the boards. I AM LOVING IT! Everything is so much brighter, and stands out against the pale blue walls.


This was taken on Monday, before the boards were truly "complete".



Also done on Monday. The top board is my "Scientific Method" board.

My Religious Board with Bible Verses.

Probably my favorite board. "Bee" a Reader! The students will track their 40 Book Challenge here.

Where we will write down our homework...and just PART of my massive classroom library.

I've moved my computer since last year, but this is my desk and computer area.


A better picture of the massive library.

My Reading, Science and Writing boards are done!

Our Writing Process Clothesline.


Slightly better picture of mailboxes, book shelf, and Scientific Method Board.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE BOARD!! Outside my classroom, this welcomes my students to the "Launchpad".

A better view. Loving Apollo 815 =)

My "Welcome" sign for 5-21.

Same inside the door as outside.

The posters above my closets, my closets (mostly organized), and the posters on the doors. One of the posters is a calendar of events and important dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment