Image Map

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Elves in the Classroom-Week 3

The elves have all come and gone, but I realized I hadn't posted about their adventures over the last 7 days in the classroom.


Day 10- 12/14/15
The elves brought us MORE Christmas stories. We used one (not pictured) to start another writing assignment.



Day 11- 12/15/15
The elves hung out by my desk. Jingle Jangles wore an ugly sweater.



Day 12- 12/16/15
Elves decided to visit my Jesse Tree.



Day 13- 12/17/15
MY FAVORITE DAY! The Jangles Family brought the fourth and fifth graders their consumable science books that they had been waiting on since the summer. It was a Christmas miracle!! They even ripped a book, and started eating it.



Day 14- 12/18/15
The elves hung out in the "jungle" (aka where all my plants are housed).

No comments:

Post a Comment