Image Map

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Cleaning in the Classroom


I've taken some time to relax this spring break. I've also taken time to make a list of things that need to get fixed or taken care of before the kids return from break. One of these items is new name tags. The kids' name tags have been torn apart and destroyed since September. I used bigger tags that required multiple pieces of tape to hold them down. I'm now trying Learning in Wonderland's skinny name tags. I am excited to see how they look on the desks. I am also going to put new numbers onto the kids' desks, from Ladybug Teacher Files.


A job that I am excited to start in the next few weeks, is fixing up my classroom library. I have a HUGE library. I will not only be adding colored labels to the spines of the books, but also add a genre sticker to the back. These are from Ladybug Teacher Files. My classroom library has been a hassle since August, but it's one that will work out so beneficially in the years to come.  

Are you cleaning your classroom? How do you reorganize the room during the year?



No comments:

Post a Comment