Image Map

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Things that I Love

I'm so excited to link up with Ashley from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd and Angie from Lucky Little Learners for January's Linky Party. February's Linky Party (even though I'm a LOT late) is all about Things That We Love.


In case you have missed my previous, #2getherwearebetter post, click below. Don't forget to follow the rest of the series here

Holiday Traditions
2016 Goals and Plans

I am going to talk about the things that I love that have to do with organization.

1. Erin Condren Teacher Planner

I am obsessed with my Erin Condren Teacher Planner. Click here to purchase your own. Check out my posts for the Teacher Planner Review here. Also check out my lesson plan hacks here. My Erin Condren Teacher Planner is my life. I always carry it with me. It definitely keeps me organized and prepared throughout the day.

2. 3rd Grade Thoughts Stickers

Check out the store here. 3rd Grade Thoughts has AMAZING stickers. I have purchased the ones above, weekly numbers, as well as some of her other lesson planner stickers. These are great for showing when I have specific duties, when I give exams, and when we have fire drills. These make the lesson plans look cuter, and keep me organized without having to write it all down.


3. Owl Plan With You Stickers
Check out the store here. These stickers are going to make my planner that much more organized and neat for next year. I have purchased several of the sticker packs and I cannot wait to use them! One of the ones I am most excited to use are the date stickers. These will look SO much better in my planner.


4. Really Good Stuff Bins

To help organize my classroom, and myself, I implemented these baskets at the beginning of the school year. Yellow is for anything having to go to the office. Green is for anything Science-4th or 5th grade. Pink is for anything ELA or Reading. I've also purchased some book boxes and other organizational trays for around my classroom. Check out the store here.

5. Desk Calendar

I love my desk planner. Seeing the month at a quick glance helps me plan my lessons, and my weekly activities. I am able to see who I am tutoring, when I have duty, and other school activities that are going on that week. This is the first and last thing I look at everyday in my classroom.


What are some of the things that you love in your classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment