Image Map

Sunday, May 26, 2013

AVPDS -A Very Professional Development Summer

Every summer since I started college I have had a "productive" summer. I worked, took classes, and spent my time wisely. I was excited for a summer off---until I realized that I am NOT the kind of person who can sit around and do nothing all day long. I have to be productive. So, what better way to be productive than enjoy professional development and grow in that way? 

I have to admit I am awfully exited for all of the PD I'll be attending. At times, I'll have a conference or workshop every day and other times I'll have something one a week. I will be updating my blog after each experience. 

As of 5/26/13:

  • 7/8 SMART Board Basics @ Kean
  • 7/15-7/18 Writer's Workshop @ Rider
  • 7/22 All Things Google @ Stockton
  • 7/31 EdCamp STEAM @ Linwood Middle School
  • 8/8 Common Core Conference @ Kean
  • 8/12 EdCamp Leadership @ Kean
  • 8/15, 8/19-21 SMART Board Certification @ Kean
  • 8/22 TeachMeetNJ 2013 @ Stockton

It's going to be AVPDS!!

Use the hashtags #summerPD13 and tell me what you'll be doing this summer. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment