Image Map

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Teachers Summer Reading

I have always enjoyed reading during the summertime. I would always read books on the summer reading lists, even the ones above my grade level. I felt it would make me smarter, but I really just wanted to read numerous novels.

That same idea of reading during the summer has continued into my educational career. I am always looking for new books to read so my knowledge of the craft can improve. I have a long list of books that I hope to read in this category. I just bought one yesterday at the book fair at one of the Elementary Schools. It is called 75 Reading Strategies: Boost Achievement and Build a Life-Long Love of Reading by Danny Brassell.

What books do you read to keep in touch with the educational field?

No comments:

Post a Comment