Image Map

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Classroom Libraries

I am SO excited for my own classroom one day. I enjoy looking at books for my own room. I fully believe in having a GREAT classroom library. Today while I was subbing, I stopped by the Scholastic Book Fair. I picked up several new books for my classroom library.


  1. When I Grow Up by Al Yankovic
  2. Pete the Cat Rocking In My School Shoes by Eric Litwin
  3. No Jumping on the Bed by Todd Arnold
  4. Twinke, Twinkle Little Star by Jane Cabrera
  5. Meet the Monsters by Billy Wrecks
  6. Pinkalicious Fairy House by Victoria Kann
The new books for my collection. =)



Check out my board on pinterest for my wish list of books- http://pinterest.com/mstamer790/classroom-library/



I am very excited to have my 1st Pinkalicious book for my classroom library! 

No comments:

Post a Comment