Image Map

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Elf on the Shelf---Spreading the Magic during the Christmas Season


Last year I went out and bought an Elf on the Shelf. I bought a boy, and we named him Jingle Jangles. Jingle Jangles got into some mischief in our classroom, and it was enjoyable to see the students trying to find his new hiding spot every morning. 

This year I've purchased 2 new members of our little 5-21 Family. A female elf and a Reindeer pet. I think Jingle Jangles will be excited to have some new friends, as well. I can't wait to name them all on Monday. 

Here are my hopes for names:
Female Elf:
Fizzy von Wrinklielips
Evergreen 
Gingersnap 
Snowflake

Reindeer Pet:
Lightning Flufferstein 
Cocoa Bootsie Wickerson 
Dizzy von Whimsy

I hope that these elves (and reindeer) will bring the holiday cheer into the classroom, and maybe help make my kids behave. I'll take pictures of their adventures and post them here. Check out the Stepping Into Science Instagram account for updates, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment