Image Map

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Product Review-So Stacey Sews


It's great to have amazing friends. It's even greater to have amazing friends who are crafty!!! My friend Stacey, who I met at the Simmons Summer Institute in Tuckerton, NJ this past summer, is extremely talented with sewing. She makes tons of things. We discussed some items for my science classroom, and she came up with a teacher sign and a periodic table sign. 

Her products are amazing. I'm not just saying that because she's my friend, but because it's the truth! Please take a minute and go check out her site. Her prices are reasonable, and her work will last! Why not get an awesome periodic table sign like mine?? It'll be different than just a regular poster.



Or order a teacher sign, personalized to your likes! So Stacey Sews is amazing, and please support small businesses!

Can't stop bragging about my amazing friend. So grateful to have such talented and caring people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment