Image Map

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Giving Thanks


Recovering from surgery, returning from an out of country family wedding, grading papers, completing report cards, saving work so if the button doesn't work it's not all lost....Too often we forget to be thankful during the time of year where we are running around like a turkey with their heads cut off. It takes a lot of time and effort to stop, pause and take a moment to count the many blessings we have received this year. Here are just a few of mine:


  1. A supportive staff to work with at school.
  2. A loving family who supports me in all that I do.
  3. The ability to begin my Masters degree at my Alma Mater.
  4. The new friends and colleagues I've met through my class this fall.
  5. My amazing, yet slightly frustrating, minions that I get to teach every day.
  6. My supportive and amazing boyfriend, who deals with my random freak outs over my work.
  7. The ability to re-do this blog, and try to get more involved in the educational community.


Take a few moments today, even in the midst of crazy preparations and traveling, to count the many blessings you've received this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment